Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- We are notified of return or shortage within 24 hours of receipt.
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items which are opened and fitted may still be eligible for a refund if still in perfect condition. However, these items will only be accepted after prior arrangement with the sales department and will be subject to a minimum of 25% handling fee.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Refunds will only be made in respect of goods. Shipping and transaction fees (Paypal/bank fees etc.) will not be refunded.
Retro UK are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise our Sales Department of
any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 24 hours of receipt.
On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of £100 or 25% of order value, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.